DYC SINGLE HUNG SYSTEM
Series 8200 and Series 8800 Single Hung Tilt, Series 8100 Slider, Series 8300
Picture Window and System Shapes
This exclusive PolyPour DYC Window System is the workhorse of our product mix.
From our first day in business, this thermally broken single hung, its full-screen
and bevel-faced clone, and their companion slider and picture window have been
very dependable performers. The windows in this System are made-to-order and
built in custom sizes to meet your unique needs and are available in VOC free powder coat white, tan, bronze and silver.
In addition to our Limited Lifetime Warranty,
its most popular features include:
- Impressively stout appearance sure to enhance your home’s
- Light commercial rating for long-term durability and strength
- Very tight design resulting in lower air infiltration rates
- Strong sash lock system passed 7 different security tests against forced
- 2 ¾” deep frame and sash feature heavy-gauge walls about
20% thicker than most “builder-grade” windows
- Inside glazed with premium solid aluminum glazing bead instead of conventional
exterior plastic beads that can crack and warp on aluminum windows
- Patented tip-to-tip double "Eco-Ban" weatherstripping seals the sash in its
place for double protection against blowing wind, dirt, dust, pollen, and noise.
- Environmentally friendly, VOC free durable powder coated finish for long lasting color retention.
- Bettervue® improved visibility screen is standard allowing 10% better airflow is standard. Offers more optical clarity and is infused with Microban® antimicrobial protection.
SINGLE HUNG SYSTEM
- We strongly recommend our Energy
Star™ compliant insulated glass
package that combines
Cardinal's 366 LoE Glass with
patented Duralite™ butyl spacer
system with Argon
Gas for enhanced energy efficiency.
- Patented Duralite™ butyl
spacer is standard. Cardinal's XL Edge™ Dual
Seal Stainless Steel Spacer Systerm with Argon
Gas is optional.
- Obscure and green tinted glass.
- Choose from standard and Contour Grids, or no grids.
- Colonial, Prairie Lite, and custom grid patterns.
Structural Test Results
| Series 8200/8800
44" x 80"
|60” X 77”
SINGLE HUNG SYSTEM
Thermal Test Results NFRC 100/200
| Series 8200
|Cardinal 366 Low E over Cardinal i89 with Argon and grids
| Series 8200
DYC Series 8200/8800 Single Hung Air Infiltration Performance
The DYC Series 8200/8800 single hung thermally-broken aluminum windows have a remarkably low air infiltration rate of .03 CFM. This is FIVE times more airtight than the industry average of residential vinyl windows. Posted data from our competitors' websites show air infiltration rates for vinyl windows from .11 CFM to .21 CFM. It would take FIVE DYC 8200/8800 Series windows to leak as much air as ONE of the typical residential vinyl windows.
Our 8200/8800 Series windows are SEVEN times more airtight than the industry average of residential wood windows. Posted data from wood window websites show air infiltration rates from .12 CFM to .30 CFM. It would take SEVEN DYC 8200/8800 Series windows to leak as much air as one typical residential wood window.
Our ECO-BAN double weather-stripped interlock and sash coupled with double bulb seals at the sill make this DYC window extremely airtight. Excessive air infiltration contributes to heat gain/heat loss
that can result in higher energy costs for homeowners. Selecting windows with low air infiltration rates like our 8200/8800 Series can help reduce home energy costs as well as reduce pollens, dust and other pollutants.
Some files are in Portable Document Format (PDF). They
require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.