DYC ALUMINUM CASEMENT SYSTEM
Series 8900 Casement, Awning, and Fixed windows
This beautiful new thermally-broken aluminum casement window is the ideal window where beauty, strength, ventilation and daylight are a priority.
Its unobstructed view makes this window the perfect choice for sunrooms and other applications where views can be maximized. The bevel faced design
is aesthetically pleasing for all types of installations. These beautiful windows are built in custom sizes to meet your needs and are available in
Bronze, White, Tan and Silver powder coat finishes. In addition to our Limited Lifetime Warranty, its most popular features include:
- Full screen with BETTERVUE® improved visibility insect screen is standard.
- Optional full solar screen for added protection against solar heat gain.
- Commercial rating for long term durability and strength.
- Multi-point locking system for added security against forced entry.
- 2 ¾” deep frame with heavy-gauge walls are about 20% thicker than "builder grade" residential windows.
- 3 Layers of bulb-seal weather strip ensures triple protection against blowing wind, dirt, dust, and noise.
- Smooth operating crank-out sash with folding crank handle and concealed hinges for clean appearance.
- 7/8" overall insulated glass for optimum thermal performance.
- Environmentally friendly VOC free powder coat finishes provides durable, colorfast finish in Bronze, White, Tan, and Silver finish.
- We recommend our Energy
Star™ compliant insulated glass
package that combines
Cardinal's 366 LoE Glass with
patented Duralite™ butyl spacer
system with Argon
Gas for enhanced energy efficiency.
- Patented Duralite™ butyl
spacer is standard. Cardinal's XL Edge™ Dual
Seal Stainless Steel Spacer Systerm with Argon
Gas is optional.
- Obscure and green tinted glass.
- Choose from standard and Contour Grids, or no grids.
- Colonial, Prairie Lite, and custom grid patterns.
Structural Test Results
| Series 8900
36" x 72"
Thermal Test Results NFRC 100/200
| Series 8900
Some files are in Portable Document Format (PDF). They require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.